I got to give credit were credit is due. The Utes played good and lucky for them they could catch every FREAKING ball Max Hall could throw, except two that were on the Utes #'s. It is sad to say but the better team won. I give props to the Utes for this season. Think Max Hall still has a chance for the Heisman? LOL what a looser he is.
Hey Gianne- do you happen to have Yves's address? I don't think I have her current e-mail and I wanted to send her a card in the mail. Thanks! My e-mail is frappy_cc@hotmail.com
6 comments:
It looks like Matt is picking my nose. Ha
It's going to be a sad day for you Utah fans on Saturday night when BYU beats Utah AGAIN!!!
It looks like you guys have a lot of fun at these! It will be a good one this weekend!
I got to give credit were credit is due. The Utes played good and lucky for them they could catch every FREAKING ball Max Hall could throw, except two that were on the Utes #'s. It is sad to say but the better team won. I give props to the Utes for this season. Think Max Hall still has a chance for the Heisman? LOL what a looser he is.
Hey Gianne- do you happen to have Yves's address? I don't think I have her current e-mail and I wanted to send her a card in the mail. Thanks!
My e-mail is frappy_cc@hotmail.com
GIANNE!!! I love you and I think it's time for a new post!! :)
Post a Comment