Sunday, October 18, 2009

Konichiwa!

Friday night was my parent's sushi fundraiser night! The turn out was so good! They actually sold 25 more tickets than what they had room for. My mom called me Friday morning in a panick and was like, "Don't sell anymore tickets! . . . NO MORE ROOM!". That is so awesome! Thank you to everyone who came or wanted to come. It honestly means so much to us.

I'm not just saying this just to say this, but the sushi that night was probably the best sushi I've ever had . . . ever! Each person got 3 huge rolls (for only $15). You got the Vegas Roll, X Roll, and a choice between the California Roll, or the Salmon Crunchy Roll. I chose the Salmon Crunchy Roll and I'm glad I did.

The entertainment was amazing! They had a singer who sounded so much like Michael Bubble. It was funny because my dad was the MC and kept on referring to him as Michae Bubble.

My parents asked me to take pictures that night and so I would have to leave my seat to walk around and snap some pics of random things. Every time I came back, I noticed that my sushi rolls would disappear slowly. Later that night I found out that Matt would sneak and eat my food every time I left. His excuse? He thought I was done. Unbelievable!


I don't think this picture gives the sushi any justice.


The Amazing Sushi Chefs



"Michael Bubble" I really need to get this guys name.


My talented and handsome Dad! He played some songs with my uncle later on in the evening.


My Grandma, Aunt and Uncle.


My cousin and his friends. They crack me up.


My beautiful mother and me.


My gorgeous sister and me.


Mike and James Bond. That's right everyone. His name is James Bond.


Summer and her BF.


Mateo and Me

After dinner a bunch of us went to see Zombieland. That movie is hilarious! Thanks again to everyone who came!

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

Holy cow--your mom looks like she could be your sister in that picture! I wish I could have come. I can't wait to see Zombieland! I've heard nothing but great things about it.

Brit said...

WOW!! Looks pretty fancy! I'm so glad to hear that it went well!!