Anyone that knows me knows that I'm obsessed with cupcakes. I live for cupcakes. I eat, sleep, and breath cupcakes . . . seriously. I just only wish they weren't so fattening.
Today my coworker Kirstin brought me a cupcake from a new cupcake bakery that opened up in Orem. She brought me a red velvet one with cream cheese frosting and oh was it delish! She must know how to please a pregnant woman. Check out their website here. Oh yeah and if anyone wants to take a trip with me down to Orem anytime soon, just let me know! Matt hates driving south. He says it reminds him of going to the MTC, but I think it's because he despises BYU.
This picture doesn't give the cupcake any justice. It toppled over on the way home from work.

2 comments:
Gianne, I adore you! You make me laugh. It's only 15 minutes away from my house, so I am game ANY TIME! :) I'm glad you liked ti!
Um... I'll be happy to drive down to Orem with you on a new cupcake adventure!!!! Just say when!
Post a Comment